New revolution led with Quartz light pipe bulb

Dear spamlap,

Hope it finds you well. :))

I'm not sure if it's for you, but this is really hot products these days. This
is a new technology subvert the traditional way of headlight bulb. You might
want to dig into it a little bit. Please see the advantages and an image below
for reference.
Subvert the traditional way of car lighting
Maximum approach to halogen standard
Same beam angle as halogen to achieve a true 360 angle light emitting
Quartz light pipe
unprecedented illumination and clear cutting line
Please contact me to grab the market at first time.
Thanks and best regards
Shirley Mao
Email: ms1305146@xxxxxxxxx Cell: +86+13631251153(Wechat); WhatsApp:
15273065550; Skype: live:export09_7; Eastar Optoelectronic Technology Co.,Ltd