FPC2

Dear Friend,
Have a nice day ! I hope you and your
family are going well!
I am Bubble from Victoria Electronic
Circuit Ltd,a professional
PCB(printed circuit
board) manufacturer, supplier
and exporter with good quality, competitve price and timely
delivery.We’ve passed the UL Certification PCB
E349905 and FPC E349906 and specialize in
producing:

. PCB(1-48layers), FPC(1-16layers);
. Metal-base board (aluminum, Iron, copper and steel
.etc);
. High-frequency PCB;
. HDI boards(1-8steps).
. PCBA

If you have any needs of our aboved
products recently, pls don't hesitate to contact with me.
Looking forward to your good news.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Bubble
---------
Victoria Electronic Circuit Ltd./Shenzhen VEC Technology
Co., Ltd
SKYPE:victoriapcbsale3
MAIL:sale3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL:+86-755-29662580